Life is too short to settle for mediocre sex. Take a look at the different ways
I can help you to start having sex that feels more fulfilling. Sex that gives
you the chills, takes your breath away, and leaves you speechless.
Relationship and Sex Coach
I am a practical sex and relationship coach, and I enjoy working as a long-term guide
to seekers doing deep sexual and soul healing and empowerment.
What is the Time Commitment?
Sex coaching does not have to be a long-term commitment. Some issues may be resolved in as little as one session. More complex issues will take more time. The typical commitment is between four and eight sessions, either
weekly or bi-weekly.
Relationship Sex Coach
When you’re having a problem with your sex life, it can be really hard to know where to get help. Often, we don’t feel comfortable talking to our friends about our sex and relationships.
Add the additional stress of going to an office no matter how big the city is
that you live in is, it still feels awfully small when it comes to something like this. You worry about someone recognizing your car in the parking lot, or what if you bump into someone you know or maybe your town really is small, and there just aren’t any sex therapy or coaching nearby?
You’re so deep into your situation that you can’t see things clearly anymore. You need someone who’s objective, someone who doesn’t know you. A specialist who can give you concrete steps to take and actions that led to change.
You Want a Game Plan.
As your relationship sex coach I will work with you by email, phone, and or video chat. We will work together to identify what’s getting in the way of you having the sex life of your dreams, and kickstart your love life with proven strategies and anything else that you would like to focus and work on.
There’s nothing I haven’t heard before. (No, really!) Here are just some of the ways I can help:
- Figure out how much sex feels healthy for your relationship.
- Experience more pleasure during sex.
- Have your first orgasm by yourself or with a partner.
- Learn how to communicate about sex effectively, so you can stop having pointless, frustrating fights.
- Come up with accessible ways to bring the spark back into your relationship and spice things up in the bedroom.
- Learn to prioritize intimacy and connection, even when life feels
- Eliminate performance anxiety.
- Figure out if you and your partner are truly compatible.
- Discover what works and what doesn’t work for you, and how to ask for what you want.
- Feel more confident in your own skin, so you can feel present and alive during sex.
- Have more fun with your sex life!
Choose Your Own Adventure
Email Coaching Sex Therapy is Best For You If:
- You’re good at organizing your thoughts in writing and are able to express yourself more precisely through emails.
- You have clear questions that need answers or a situation you’d like advice about
- You have a busy schedule and it’s easier for you to correspond by email.
Phone or Video Coaching
Phone or Video Coaching Sex Therapy is Best For You If:
- You have a more complex or on going issue that requires thorough and comprehensive support.
- You want to be able to enjoy sessions from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- You want concrete action items, specific steps and detailed exercises.